Crowns and Composite Bridges
Our cosmetic dentistry office in Sofia, Bulgaria uses superior materials to construct patients’ crowns and bridges. They are aesthetically appealing, made of metal-free ceramic and constructed with non-hazardous elements that are allergy and carcinogen-free. Our dental clinic in Sofia uses the same materials to restore damaged crowns and missing bridges.
Crowns are a permanent option that consists of a covering fitted over your original tooth that is either damaged, decayed or cracked. During a treatment plan for a crown, the following steps take place:
1. The tooth is numbed in order to remove decay existing around it.
2. The tooth is re-sculpted so that the crown can securely fit onto the tooth..
3. An impression of the tooth is made to construct a custom crown (this portion of the procedure takes approximately one to two weeks).
4. A temporary crown is made from acrylic resin and then fitted onto the tooth while the permanent crown is in production.
5.The permanent crown is applied (when it’s received back from the lab), the temporary crown is removed and the permanent crown is fitted to the tooth.
6. Once our dentist in Sofia confirms that the crown has the proper look and fit, it will be cemented into its fixed place. There is generally a minimum of two to three visits required for this process that will occur over a period of three to four weeks.
A bridge is a dental device that fills a space previously occupied by a tooth. Unlike with our dental implants, there is no specific jaw density for the placement of dental bridges. If you’re missing one or several teeth and you are not an ideal candidate for dental implants, then a fixed bridge is likely the best solution for your tooth replacement needs. Our cosmetic dentistry office abroad utilizes bridges to help patients prevent:
• Teeth from shifting, which can lead to severe bite complications, jaw problems and periodontal disease.
• The deterioration of existing teeth by safeguarding their integrity for a vibrant healthy smile.
Whether you receive a crown or a bridge, proper dental hygiene is essential in order to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Professional Dental Services
Innovative methods, complex dental treatment, prevention and wellness
We keep our customers well informed
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. You may have sleep apnea if you snore loudly and you feel tired even after a full night’s sleep. Sleep apnea can affect anyone. Even children can have sleep apnea.There...
Xylitol, a naturally occuring sugar substitute, is clinically proven to be a natural enemy of bacteria. It is mainly extracted from corncobs. Other natural sources of xylitol include plums, strawberries and raspberries. It has 40 % less calories than sugar. Only 1/3...
DVI is the largest free dental clinic in all of Israel, offering state-of-the-art treatment, thanks to volunteer dentists from all corners of the world. DVI offers free dental care to Jerusalem’s at-risk children and youth, regardless of race or religion – and has...
If you have a question about our services, we will be happy to answer
(+359) 2 958 48 41 | Sofia, bul.Bulgaria 49
(+359) 2 489 90 70 | Sofia, Business Park, Building 10
Follow us on social media
Invisalign | Inman Aligner | Anesthesia with laughing gas | Dentosophy | Sleep apnea | Smile design | MRC device for straightening teeth | Sealants | Micro dentistry | High-tech analyzes | Implants | Laser treatment of periodontitis | Prostheses | Restoration (bonding) | Composite bridges and crowns | Reconstruction of missing bone | Porcelain veneers | Teeth whitening | Gum lifting | Gum bleaching | VELscope | Ozone therapy | Prophylactics | Prophylactic examinations | Warranty | Prophylactic programmes | Pediatric dentistry | Laser veneer removal | TRIOLOGY therapy | Retainer Crosspom